Saturday, January 9, 2010

We are having a...

Girl.  I know most of you know by now, but I am behind on posting.  :)  We found on Dec 10 that we will be having a little girl to complete our family around the middle of April.  We are excited, but I must admit that I am a little nervous.  I get more excited each day though.
I am still feeling bad, probably because I flunked my 1 hour glucose testing reminding me that my sugar levels are elevated this pregnancy and could be the culprit of my sickness.  I have to go on Wednesday to take the 3 hour and am not looking forward to that at all.  I have been borderline diabetic while not pregnant and diabetes is rampant in my family.  I thought that by denying the fact, it would go away.  Anyway, reality is that I have to have it taken care of.

No comments: