Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How did we ever survive without internet??

Seriously??  I hate to admit my addiction to the internet.  I read the local news, check my facebook and personal email and do more than enough shopping.  Never did I realize how dependent I am until we moved.  Now, rest assured I get more pleasure in where we live than surfing the internet, but apparently the internet is my drug.  One hit now, please!!!  Anyway, due to lack of reliable internet service in the area in which we live, I have been depending on work (where I have little time) or going back to the condo where our nice MAC still sits connected to Charter. 
Ayway, here is the latest updates in possible random order, because I am at work and probably have millions of things that need to be done.  :)

No comments: