Friday, November 6, 2009

Mommy's back!!!

Thank goodness, that I am finally feeling human again.  This pregnancy has left me feeling anything but pretty and energized, but I think the bad days ( or 13 weeks) are behind me.  Thank goodness this was not like the pregnancy with Ben or he would definately be an only child.  Let's Compare...

Pregnant with Ben
Found out at 4 weeks
little nauseas, but was treated with sea bands and cold coke
Craved meat, meat and more meat (very unlike me)
Could eat or drink anything (except spaghetti)
mild heartburn
no headaches
no acne
LOVED being pregnant

This pregnant
no appetite whatsoever
STRONG gag reflex
all day nausea, no cure
On Zofran to help the nausea, which caused headaches and constipation (TMI)
BAD Headaches
Very Moody
Not really enjoying anything
complexion of a teenager
Was on progesterone for first trimester


I will add to the list as I think about things.  Anyway, I am very thankful for the blessing that will be next (and last) Lineberry.  We have a house to build and a baby to cook in the next few months and are looking forward to the Spring.  We should be able to find out what we are having in the next few weeks.  What do you think???

1 comment:

Stacy said...

maybe a girl??? but either way it is a blessing from God. But it is sooo easy to find clothes for little girls compared to boys!