Saturday, March 14, 2009

Potty Training and Batman Training


Ben and I recently had a heart to heart about his need to use the potty.  He is so advanced in so many areas, and I blame myself for not really working hard on it.  He is at preschool in the mornings and at his grandparents in the afternoon and both have been working with him.  I decided that I am not buying anymore pull ups and we will just see what happens.  He did so good today!! He was so excited to wear his Spiderman undies!  There were lots of high fives and hugs for rewards and I told him we could get a surprise this evening.  It has made me sad how fast he has grown up and it is hard to believe that he will be 3 next month, but I am excited to see him learn something and feel like a big boy.  


**TMI,TMI**
Ben was looking for the "big brown worm"-Honestly, it was one of the funniest things he has said in a while




We ventured out tonight and after picking up and putting back about 10 things, Ben finally decided that he needed to add to his Batman collection.  


His new pajamas


New cape, shield, belt and batarangs

1 comment:

Anna said...

I have to admit that I am not a huge Batman fan however, how could anyone see a Batman this cute and not be a fan!