Sunday, June 27, 2010

We're almost there...

We should be moving in 2 weeks.  I'm sure most of you would have all your stuff boxed, labeled and ready to go.  I like to be different, so I do not.  I am stressing now knowing that we have plenty of volunteer movers and some trucks and trailers ready to go, but nothing really packed.  Good thing is that we do not have a deadline for getting out of here so we really only have to move the big stuff and everyday stuff (clothes, toiletries, etc) at first.  I am still cleaning out and plan to put a whole bunch of stuff on Craigs list in the next few days.  If any of you are needing something, chances are that I have at least 1 so let me know.  If things do not sell on CL, then they will more than likely end up in the dumpster somewhere.  Here are the latest pictures, made today.

Concrete Pad was poured last week

Cabinets in and 1st round of stain, island in and countertops in

Kids/Guest bathroom vanity

View from hall.  Dining room and front door on right

View from Reese's bedroom

Needless to say, we are super duper excited about getting moved in.  The yard is calling Ben and my back porch is calling me.  

No comments: