Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pregnancy

Well as miserable as I have been, and still am most days, I am a little sad that this will be my last pregnancy.  She is so active and it is so neat to feel her move.  Ben is getting excited and likes to talk to my belly and tell me what a great big brother he will be (he still has not changed his mind about changing diapers though).
My sugar has been controlled by diet but they are still watching her growth.  This week I was measuring 2 weeks ahead (you would not doubt it if you saw my belly).  Her birthday is scheduled for April 19.  There is so much to do between now and then.  With the thought of having to move soon, I have done nothing but hang a few clothes in the closet.  She will be sharing our room until we get moved, but I have to unpack the pack and play and get that all ready.

No comments: