Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's Official...


Ben is going to be a Big Brother!!!!  We have made it to 12 weeks and feel that we are safe to make the announcement.  Funny thing is this baby is due on Ben's Birthday (April 25), but thanks to a C-Section, they will not share the same day.
We have known since I was 3.5 weeks, but there were some discrepencies in what I should have been based on my last period and what the Ultrasound was showing.  It seems to have worked itself out, and here we are.
Thanks to all you patient people who have been guessing and begging me for more exciting news.
The next post I will be sharing how this pregnancy is TOTALLY different from the last one and how I am glad that this will be the last one (not because I do not love babies, but because apparently my body believes I am too old already).

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Congrats!!!! I thought you were with all your hints on FB.